Virginia Beach Travel Guide
I'm so excited to share this content with you guys! I'm going to share my must-dos, restaurants to check out, and some of my favorite items to wear for the ultimate vacay in Virginia Beach! Hope you guys get some great ideas for your next East Coast vacation and please reach out for more recommendations and with questions!
1) Bike along the Oceanfront: there is an amazing bike path along the boardwalk that is wonderful for a super scenic ride! Going from 2nd to 40th street, you'll ride by beautiful oceanfront hotels and restaurants as well as have a breathtaking view of the ocean itself. My bike of choice is the Townie by Electra if you're looking to invest in a nice ride long-term!
2) Take a picnic lunch to the beach: as one of the widest and longest beaches along the Atlantic, there is no shortage of room to set up camp for the day! Bring your own beach chairs, umbrella, and coolers to enjoy a relaxing day. The temperature is wonderful with the ocean breeze! You can also bring a football, inner tubes, frisbee, or Bocce ball set to enjoy fun in the sun too!
3) Free summer concerts: stages are located from 13th to 25th street along the boardwalk for you to enjoy free concerts via the With Live! on Atlantic summer series! It starts every year on Memorial Day weekend for those traveling in the summer months.
4) Vibe district: for those of you fellow gram addicts out there, this area of town is perfect for an amazing photo! Murals line the shops and restaurants in the area for a fun, colorful pic! Trendy restaurants and bars line the streets too for a hip vibe all ages can enjoy!
1) Taste Unlimited: there are literally so many delicious places to eat in Virginia Beach, but my personal favorite is Taste! With several locations in the area including two within a few blocks of the main strip, Taste features fresh ingredients for the perfect picnic lunch! From designing your own sandwich to the most amazing brownie desserts, Taste is a must-go!
2) Baker's Crust: with a location in Virginia Beach and one in neighboring Norfolk, Baker's Crust serves some all too delicious thin-style pizza. Their menu features many other treats including sandwiches, tacos, burgers, and brunch <3.
3) Duck Donuts: I don't know about you guys, but a design your own donut shop is pretty much heaven on Earth for me! Duck Donuts is an all time favorite of mine with so many icings and toppings to choose from. Start with a classic cake donut and add amazing things like cinnamon sugar, blueberry icing, strawberry lemonade drizzle, and more!
Linked below you'll find some of my favorite items I wore while on my trip! Most are super affordable and/or currently on sale!! Use code KRIS35 for 35% off my coral pants from XoMandySue.