Get to know your blogger
Hey friends!! I thought that since I turned 25 this month, I'd share 25 fun facts you guys won't know about me! I love getting to know you all, so please leave comments on this post or DM me on instagram with a fun fact about you!
1. I'm scuba certified! When I was a sophomore in college, I went on a week long study abroad trip to Grand Cayman to learn tropical biology. During our stay, we went diving everyday, and I swam with sea turtles and reef sharks!
2. I am obsessed with the movie La La Land. I could literally watch it every day no joke
3. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird, and my adorable puppy is named after the main character (Scout)
4. I have a new (very basic) obsession with sparkling water :P My favorites are mango Bubly and raspberry lime Spindrift
5. I will be traveling to SoCal in September to do a rotation there in gynecologic surgery!! Plus I'm living 5 minutes from Disneyland!
6. It's my goal to save enough money to visit Giraffe Manor in Kenya after I finish my OBGYN residency
7. I was in color guard in high school (you know the lame girls twirling flags and guns lol)...but actually we were super good and won a world championship!
8. My mom and I are super obsessed with Hamilton. Like can rap every word status
9. Ice cream cake is my absolute favorite food, and I'm currently loving Coldstone cakes with strawberry ice cream, mixed in chocolate chips, and chocolate cake. SO SO GOOD
10. The summer between my junior and senior year of college, I read over 30 books! :0
11. I don't drink alcohol! (I know I'm the outlier here, but it's my thing!)
12. I grew up super nerdy and obsessed with the Magic School Bus...anyone else here a huge Dorothy Ann fan?! My favorite episode is the one at the haunted house about sound
13. I identify super closely with Meredith Grey and T Swift :P
14. If I could pick any other medical specialty to do besides OBGYN, I'd be a trauma surgeon
15. I've seen every episode of Friends at least 5 times
16. When my sister and I were little, we had over 20 American Girl dolls! We were so obsessed and would make up imaginary worlds for them and have fake concerts
17. All 3 girls in my generation of my family are doctors (or going to be...1 year left people!)
18. My favorite television shows are Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, The Voice, Stranger Things and Fixer Upper
19. I was a double major in biology and chemistry with a minor in psychology in college. GO SCIENCE
20. I am a ridiculously picky eater. If my diet only consisted of chicken tenders, salad, and ice cream, I'd be good to go!
21. I have a dream to one day attend all the major sporting events including (but not limited to) the Summer Olympics, NBA Finals, World Series, NCAA Final Four, World Cup, and more! I LOVE sports, but have no talent in case you were wondering
22. I went to Honduras and Panama in college on medical mission trips to bring supplies and care for the amazing humans there! The kids are literally the cutest!
23. I've dressed up like many famous (and fictionally famous) people for Halloween before such as Taylor Swift, Katniss Everdeen, and Ariana Grande (twice!)
24. My music taste is super broad from Coldplay to Maren Morris to Bruno Mars. If I can get into the vibe, I like it. I'm also not a huge fan of current rap. Sorry Drake
25. And yes I really am 6 feet tall :P
I hope that was as fun for you guys to read as it was for my to type! I can't wait to hear more about all of you soon!